(1)While holding the Crucifix in your hand, recite the: "Apostles Creed"
I Believe in God, the Father Almighty. Creator of heaven and earth; AND in Jesus Christ, His only son, our Lord; Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilot, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day He a rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, sitteth at the right band of God the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the resurrection of the body, and life ever lasting. Amen
(2) On the first bead recite the: "Our Father" Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth. as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen
(3) On the three small beads recite the "hail Mary" for an increase in the virtues of faith, hope and charity. "Hail Mary", full of grace, Lord is with Thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
(4) Recite the "Glory be to the Father"
Glory BE TO THE FATHER, to the Son and to Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen
(5) Call to mind the first Mystery and reflect upon it then on the large bead recite, the "OUR FATHER."
(6) On the ten small beads, recite the "HAIL MARY" keeping in mind the mystery.
(7) Recite the "GLORY BE TO THE FATHER."
On each of the following decade. repeat step: 5, 6 and 7.
FATIMA EJACULATION. After each decade, "0 Jesus, forgive us are, sins, save us from the fires of Hell, lead all souls to Heaven especially those most in need of Thy mercy.
AFTER the fifth decade: HAIL HOLY QUEEN, Mother of mercy, our life and our sweetness and hope. To Thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to Thee do we send up our sighs mourning and weeping In this vale of tears. Ah then, our Advocate, turn thine eyes of mercy towards us and after this our exile, show onto us the blessed fruit of Thy womb Jesus. 0 merciful, 0 loving, 0 sweet Virgin Mary. PRAY FOR US THAT WE MAY BE MADE WORTHY OF THE PROMISES CHRIST!